The SVG Stop Standard Use License For Sublimation Designs
This license may be used for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS items. You may produce up to 500 completed items to sell with this license.
If you would like to mass produce (more than 500 items), you will need to purchase an EXTENDED USE LICENSE for each item. Please CONTACT US for pricing for extended use licenses.
- You may use completed or partial designs for your personal & small business use in up to 500 completed items.
- If creating an item to sell, the item you are selling must be a physical item such as cups, shirts, wood signs, etc.
- You may alter the designs size, colors, layers, etc. to better suit your needs.
- You may make gifts for family and friends.
- You may make PHYSICAL items to sell at craft show, to local customers, on your website, etc. (this includes clothing, decorations, etc.)
- You may not share, distribute, resale, transfer, or copy any designs (free or purchased)
- You may not give away designs as freebies. (instead share the link to the product page)
- You may not sell designs in any digital format (image, vector, embroidery, etc.)
- You may not use the designs as a trademark, service mark, or any registered logo.
- You may not claim artwork as your own....artwork remains property of artists.
- You may not use to mass produce (more than 500 items) UNLESS an Extended Use License has been purchased for each individual item.
- You may not use to mass produce (more than 500 items) or use on print on demand websites.
- You may not digitize designs for resell in embroidery software programs.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.