The SVG Stop Standard Use License
The Standard Use License may be used for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS items. You may produce up to 500 completed items to sell with this license.
- You may use completed or partial SVG Stop designs for your personal & small business use in up to 500 completed items.
- If creating an item to sell, the item you are selling must be a physical item such as cups, shirts, wood signs, etc.
- You may alter the designs size, colors, layers, etc. to better suit your needs.
- You may make gifts for family and friends.
- You may make PHYSICAL items to sell at craft show, to local customers, on your website, etc. (this includes clothing, decorations, etc.)
- You may not share, distribute, resale, transfer, or copy any designs (free or purchased)
- You may not give away our designs as freebies. (instead share the link to the product page)
- You may not sell our designs in any digital format (image, vector, embroidery, etc.)
- You may not use the designs as a trademark, service mark, or any registered logo.
- You may not claim artwork as your own.
- You may not use to mass produce (more than 500 items) or use on print on demand websites UNLESS an Extended Use License has been purchased for each individual item.
- You may not digitize designs for resell in embroidery software programs.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions.